Ken D Berry : Help! Eating Keto Increased My Cholesterol (It's OK and here's why) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QwD4xoSmRg
- No evidence that eating cholesterol increases CVD risk.
- Cholesterol is vital chemical in the body. For example, cell membranes requires it, brains requires it (accounts for 20% of cholesterol in body), and many other functions.
- Statins cut supply of cholesterol to brain leading to Alzheimers.
Five key points that drive cognitive decline:
- Insulin Resistance
- Hormone, nutrient, and trophic factor optimization.
- Toxins (chemical, biological, and physical)
- Restoration and protection of lost (or dysfunctional) synapses.
sudo vi /etc/yum.repos.d/vscode.repo
sudo rpm --import https://packages.microsoft.com/keys/microsoft.asc sudo yum check-update sudo yum install code
I have the following line in a module:
$path = url(drupal_get_path('module', 'my_module') . '/images/my_image.png');
This ended up being embedded in an image tag. However, in two separate systems the image was displayed in one and not the other.
The difference being:
<img alt="This is a my image" src="/?q=sites/all/modules/examples/my_module/images/my_image.png" title="This is the title" />
The standard process of updating is as follows:
Problem: You have some existing source in a local git repository and have decided you want to host this on a git server.
Login to remote git server
$ ssh email@example.com $ mkdir ~/myapp.git; cd ~/myapp.git $ git --bare init Initialized empty Git repository in /Users/git/myapp.git/ $ exit
Now associate your local git repository with this remote one and push file: